CURRENT INCOME GUIDELINES: (Minimum)
RENTS PER MONTH ARE AS FOLLOWED (Security Deposit equal to 1 months rent)
1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom
$710.00 $876.00 $1057.00
$710.00 $876.00 $1057.00
WE DO HAVE INCOME QUALIFICATIONS FOR BRADLEY HOMES
You must have a combined gross household income at or above the guidelines listed to meet Market Rent Requirements. There is no Maximum income limit.
SELECTION CRITERIA INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fully completed and signed rental application. We do require Photo ID or Drivers License to verify identity. We do not charge an application fee; however, a $200.00 deposit is required at the time of application to hold a unit.
- Good landlord references are required which must be verified by mail, fax or other verifiable source. No money can be owed to a previous landlord. By signing the application you are certifying that:
A. You are not renting a room or apartment under any other name.
B. You have never been dispossessed from any home.
C. You are not being dispossessed from your current home.
- We require third party verification of all lawful sources of income.
- We require positive credit references. We do not hold unpaid medical bills against you unless there is a money judgment. We expect that goods and services be paid unless they are in dispute. (Paperwork and paid receipts will be required) Personal Bankruptcy within 2 years will disqualify you. Bankruptcy over 2 years must show good payment record thereafter. Civil Judgments that are not paid and listed as “open” would also disqualify you. Any NSF checks would have to be made good. Non-positive check writing history may disqualify or require any payments be made by certified funds.
- Only those persons listed on the application would be allowed to occupy the unit.
- We require full cooperation by all applicants in filling out required paperwork and providing honest and factual information. Prepared paperwork and releases must be signed promptly.
- We do Criminal Background checks on all applicants before approval. Violations for drugs or violence would be grounds for disapproval, other convictions will be considered on a case by case basis, and cannot be current or pending or show repeat offenses.
- We also do Public Record Check through Wisconsin Open Records Law.
- Resident Data also does the following checks:
A. Office of Foreign Asset Control
B. Federal Terrorist Lists
C. Federal Most Wanted Lists
D. Crime Check America of State Records
E. Sex Offender Registries